The Complete SEO Training Course 2022 + Everything You need to Know
Hi, I welcome you to the Complete Search Engine Optimization course for 2022.
Have you ever wondered how you get results for your search when you search for a word or phrase in the search engine (Google)?
Would you like to know how these results (websites) displayed by Google appear on the first page of the Google search engine?
Do you want to know how to rank your website organically so that you show up in Google searches?
All this is due to search engine optimization.
Search engine optimization is about using optimized web content so that the search engines accept your offer and show your website as the first result in searches with/for a certain keyword.
In any industry, businesses strive to appear not only on the first page, but as the top search result for any word or phrase related to their industry that people are searching for.
They employ skilled people (search engine optimization specialists) who know how to use optimized content to ensure that websites appear in the top spots. A search engine optimization specialist is a hot commodity in any business, and this course is designed to take you through practical steps from beginner to specialist.
As a business person or someone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing as a blogger, affiliate marketer, etc., you need to be seen to attract traffic to your website, gain exposure, and make more sales the easy way. You will learn how to rank your website organically so that your website shows up in a Google search.
You will agree with me that people often click on the first three websites that show up in search results. So you need to get in there and get a piece of the pie too!
In this course you will learn
- About domain names and domain extensions
- How to host your website in the target country, e.g. Nigeria
- How to submit your website to search engines, e.g. Google
- How to set up Google Analytics for your website
- How to set up an Alexa account for your website
- How to generate good keywords – keyword selection (locations, types of services, what keywords competitors use, names of competitors, synonyms/thesaurus, Google keyword suggestions)
- Using keywords or key phrases as a domain name or domain extension URL.
- How to place keywords in the page title
- Generous use of keywords when writing the page text
- How to place keywords in the meta description
- How to add your business to Google Maps with addresses in targeted areas. Location matters when it comes to address – how close to the customer, use Google Maps with real addresses in each target market.
- Add title tags and alt tags to images using keywords.
- Adding keywords to external websites and hyperlinking to keywords/key phrases.
- How to create daily updated blogs for each product
- How to list your business/website in 150 online directories and yellow pages
- How to submit articles to forums and blogs (Nairaland) as a new topic, use keywords and title of post, link the keywords to your website, bold the non-linked keywords and add your signature
Who is the course for?
- Beginners who have no prior knowledge of search engine optimization but want to become savvy SEO specialists.
- Business people who want to build a strong online presence for their brand
- People who want to attract visitors to their website
- Website developers
- Digital marketing professionals.
The SEO for Beginners course gives you all the information you need as a beginner and guides you through active practices that will help you on your way to becoming a savvy SEO specialist.
So grab a cup of coffee, sip on it, relax and join the course.